Monday, June 21, 2010

Purrrrrfect Prescription

"Creation is a drug I can't do without." Cecil B.DeMille

I never thought I would be on such good speaking terms with a pharmacist. Since my heart attack I am taking things with names I can't even pronounce. But the real prescription that I am following religiously is really keeping my ticker ticking:

1. Every day tell wife how much I love her.
2. Let my two Giant Malamutes take me for a walk every day.
3. Pet white cat once a day and listen to her purrrrrrrr.
4. Every third day try to make friends with Black Cat who growls like a dog at me.
5. Try to not watch much bad television especially news programs.
6. Live by my "inner clock" and worry less about deadlines--pun intended.
7.Remember to thank God for every day that I am on this side of the green summer grass.

Question: Do you need your "Life Prescription" refilled?

No comments:

Post a Comment